I would like to reassure my yogis that I am aware of the situation with coronavirus spreading in the Nation & globally, and I will continue to monitor it daily. Hence I would recommend the following :-
- Please follow the Government guideline at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- If you feel any of the symptoms regardless of visiting any of the countries being monitored, please do NOT attend our classes.
- I would advise you to bring your own mat & props to avoid sharing.
- If you do need the mat & props from the class, please be assured they are always deep cleaned after class by cleaning them with the wipes I have provided and safe disposal of the used wipes or tissues. Of course I will also wipe all the mats & props before class to keep at good hygiene level as the best I can.
- I will be avoiding hands on adjustments and favouring verbal communications instead.
- Ensure your hands are washed before & after you attend class.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your coughs & sneezes.
Thank you for your understanding!